This is our G Suite User Deletion Policy that applies to all our clients. When a user leaves your business, you might want to delete their G Suite account. You should look at this list of considerations before requesting a user deletion. Once we receive a request to delete a users account the following will take place:
- Upon your request we will start the deletion process. This is a permanent and irreversible process.
- If specified by you we will initiate a transfer of the users Google Drive data to the new owner.
- If specified by you we will initiate a transfer of emails to the new owner.
- No other data will be transferred. You can independently download a copy of the users other data.
- You will need to transfer any other third party, G Suite Marketplace or non-core services connected to the account such as YouTube, Google Analytics to a new user. We are unable to do this. This must be done before the account is suspended and/or deleted.
Once the account is deleted any remaining data associated with the account will be permanently and irreversibly deleted.