Good cyber security is about educating your business on best practices to keep your employees and customers data safe.
When was the last time you checked that your business's cyber security is protecting your data, employees, and customers?
Good cyber security is about educating your business on the best way to keep your employees, customers and data safe.
Rarely does it require significant and costly changes. If fact you'll be surprised by how a small change here and there can significantly improve your business's cyber security.
Here are some of the benefits of being protected by Kimbley IT
- Your business data will be protected by a minimum of 5 layers of security, independent of each other.
- Your devices will get monitored around the clock with managed antivirus - infections will get blocked.
- Your office and mobile staff will be protected with the most advanced perimeter protection - blocking malware.
- Your software will automatically get updated to the latest versions, at a time that won't get in the way.
- Stolen and lost devices will get blocked from access your business data and where possible tracked and remotely wiped.
- And more advanced cyber-security techniques we don't share online but will happily share with you on a discovery call.
Are you putting client's cash at risk with a unsecure email system? Download the Fact Sheet.
So many businesses have an email system that is not secured correctly. In fact, nearly every company that contacts us has a broken email system. The is a good chance you do too, especially if you have never had IT support in the past.
Has someone in your business ever received an email from the MD requesting an immediate bank transfer? That the MD did not send. If so, your email system is not correctly secured.
Read these blog articles full of actions you can do right now to secure your business.
A small security change here and there can massively increase your business security. These blog posts will give you some things you can do right now to get your business secure.