IT Support created for you, the enthusiastic, fun-loving, on the go, entrepreneurial generation.

IT support created for you; the entrepreneurial generation.

IT support based in Birmingham assisting companies across the UK.

2019-01-04_10-12-50.jpg

You’re the entrepreneurial generation, and it's your passion to use technology to grow your business.


IT Support for the Entrepreneurial Generation.

You love building your business, but don't let bad IT be the downfall.

Running a company should be fun; it's your passion, and you want to change the life of others. The last thing you need is for your IT to throw a wobbly as your about to send out a proposal.

With the IT support service, you’ll get from us; magic happens. Your IT will work, 95% of your problems will vanish. The remaining 5% printers and humans will still play up, but less often, letting your business be more productive than ever.

You get an IT support package that includes everything your business needs to have great IT all for one simple monthly payment, ideal if you run a company that has 10 to 50 employees.

 
 
it-support-for-business.png

What you get

An IT support package that includes everything your business needs to get rid of your tech headaches.

 
cloud-silouetts-6-people.png

Who we are

Get to know us on Instagram, connect on LinkedIn, watch our videos, and listen to the podcasts.

 
three-computers.png

Become a client

Want to partner with us? Let's have a chat to check we are the perfect match for each other.

 
2017-09-20_16-44-50.png

Get in contact


Your name *
Your name
It's nice to know who we're chatting with.
The more details the better our reply to you can be.
2017-09-20_16-46-33.png

Wonder how your business will benefit from IT support? Watch our clients explain.


Watch and how partnering up with Kimbley IT helped these clients get rid of their IT headaches, recover time and grow their businesses.

2017-09-20_21-43-04.png

Our blog is full of tips and tricks your team can use right now to improve your IT.


2017-09-20_16-46-33 (1).png