Birmingham based business IT support built around G Suite designed for you the entrepreneurial generation.

Based in Birmingham and supporting businesses with their IT across the UK.

Founded in 2007 by James Kimbley. Kimbley IT is an IT support business based in Birmingham that partners exclusively with the entrepreneurial generation, across the UK. Ambitious, growing companies that like to have fun while getting work done, like yours.

A decade in the making you can now get IT for your business that works 95% of the time. The remaining 5% will be printers and humans, both will have bad days, hopefully not at the same time - we're still working on a fix for humans. We ensure your business technology is fun and enjoyable to use while straightforward and powerful enough to let you do your work.

Kimbley IT awarded The Theo Paphitis SBS Award. James collecting the award from Theo.
2017-09-20_16-44-50.png

A passion to help you grow your business with the right technology.


IMG_20191015_112055-01.jpg

James Kimbley

Founder of Kimbley IT

LinkedIn

Instagram

YouTube

IMG_6877.jpg

Kyle Heath

Director of Technology

LinkedIn

Instagram

YouTube

2017-09-20_16-46-33.png

Subscribe to The Kimbley IT Podcast


The Kimbley IT Podcast is our flagship show, where James and Kyle talk business tech, and what they’ve been upto in the previous week - the show is unscripted so can sometimes go off on a tangent, we think you will enjoy it. Don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss an episode.

2017-09-20_16-46-33 (1).png